Friday, February 12, 2010

Sorry I haven't blogged for quite a while. It was taking a lot of time, and it seemed like there was always something else that needed to get done. But I know my family would like to see pictures and have updates of my family, so I am going to try to take the time to update my blog as often as I can.
We moved! We now live in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania. This is the house we live in now. It is right across the street from the hotel where Dave works, so the commute is awesome!





Here are the kids their first day of school waiting for the bus. It's nice that the bus stops right in front of our house and honks and waits for them to come outside. Ashlee has afternoon kindergarten, and she had a cut/bump on her head for her first day! The night before, she had been running in the house and she tripped and fell and hit her head on the door frame.

2 comments:

  1. I love her braids!!! So cute. And what a nice house! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We like where we're living now much better than before, and the schools are WAY better now, too!

    ReplyDelete